Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Heart Faces . Photography Challenge . "Over My Head"

It has been several weeks since I have participated in a weekly challenge at iheartfaces.  But I am back to participate this week...did you miss me?? 

This weeks challenge was finding anything that was over a person's head and incorporating it into the picture.  I actually had a picture in mind to use in one of my albums from last summer. It was one of my daughter sitting on my husband's shoulders but I happened to find this one of my son in the same folder instead.  I thought that this one was the perfect choice for this week!  Please be sure to check out all the other entries at iheartfaces.
Photobucket






6 comments:

  1. That's a really cool shot! Great entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool - in more ways than one :) Unique entry, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasp!! I love it; the way the water is hitting just marvelous. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally awesome capture! great entry <3

    http://taberahspiersphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete